Tuesday, October 2, 2012

No Patience from Mr. Nice Guy

I sent the creators of two of these sources an email but I have no idea how valid those addresses were and they haven't replied.*has only waited one day*. Sorry morals but my grades win today.

Behind curtain number one we have a lovely lesson plan from a teacher who really seems to have the right idea about analyzing Hamlet: Clickety-click #1

Curtain number two hides a hotlist of Shakespearean links to bring flavor to any of William's works(if you need it.):Clickety-click #2

Last, but not least, curtain number three reveals a place that could be so helpful if you made an honest attempt and followed the rules of Howard Rheingold.  Honestly, while I was reading his how-to on web convos, I thought the creators of Reddit must have used it as a bible:Clickety-click #3

No comments:

Post a Comment