Sunday, October 21, 2012

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB: A Hamlet Remix

Hold on to your wayfarers guys, cuz I'm  'bout to take it back!

I wanna kiiiiiillll Claudius
And it's not just because.
These actors are the real test.
And vengeance is my cause!
I'll keep my eyes glued upon the man
See the emotions he tries to hide
I'll use this play to understand
The guilt that is inside!

Treachery! Gotta watch it all!
It's not just me.
Got a few of my best buddies!

Treachery! Ohhh, just one life to end
A monarchy to defeeeeennd!

Treachery! Gotta watch it all!
Are my suspicions truuuuue?
In his ears, you poured poison through?

Kill my dad and I'll kill you!
Treacheryyyyy!

Gotta end it all! Gonna make you fall!
Treachery!

YEEEEEeeeeeaaaaahhh...

Based on one of my generation's anthems: Try not to headbang too hard.

6 comments:

  1. This is the best! Anything in a song is helpful to the musically inclined! Shaka brah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew...oh my goodness. This is so creative, and it's really going to help me remember act III and it's very good in the way of explaining the act. Good job, and as hard as I was looking for mistakes or problems I didn't find any. (Joke for you, comrade. at least the first part.) Excellent. Hamlet, I choose you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the song
    *puts on shades*
    Just got betrayed
    YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhahaha Matt this is really creative hahaha so you are going to sing this to us in the class?hahhahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Matt !!! I love it :D Uts creative and unique. Overall you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I originally promised you on Friday, I am not keeping to my word and checking your remix out (even though I am shamefully delayed!!). So... what are my thoughts you may ask?? Well.... what can I say? It was pretty freakin' awesome and I do not regret reading it a single bit! You my friend.... Are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete