Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Here I Am. Rock You Like a Hurricane.

The past few weeks have been the hardest of my high school career #woebegone. They weren't overloaded with work as much as they were chock full of guilt (and maybe a little jelly filling).  I've been overwhelmed with the lazy (sic).  I fell asleep at 8 p.m. the other day.  I'm a slave to temptation at the moment but this is all the complaining I want to do anymore.  Esta sopa se me esta enfriando.  I want to kick it back into gear now.  Never did I ever think I would quote the Navy SEALs but here it is, relevant as ever: The only easy day was yesterday and that's because it's over.
I'm collaborating with my table to get my senior project done and I sincerely believe our project will the bee's knees cat's pajamas.
My SMART goal was to make my blog convey my desire for an international career and as it stands, it's looking pretty domestic.  I plan on looking into what steps it takes to get there and share them here so it's apparent that I am staying the course.  Maybe emphasize my love for languages a little more.  I can translate a good portion of Romantic languages (except Romanian :/ ) and I know a bit of German too.  Just an arrogant fyi...
BTW, the guys who wrote and performed  Rock You Like a Hurricane were actually German.

No comments:

Post a Comment