Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Best of Blogs: Numbah One

This is a disclaimer about how I rated my peers' blogs: For the most part this clump-style rating was based on contents' existence.  I admit, however, that the scores were influenced by how much I like the people the writing styles and my interest in the extraneous material.  Also, they are alphabetical within their categories.

Top Dogs, Cream of the Crop, Go-getters, Independent Womenz:
Their blogs are killer (in every sense of the word.jk) because of how much they care about the writing and the quality of their creations. *applause, hooplah, and the rest*
Ming Chen : She must be a machine because her blog has always got it goin' on.
Samantha Garrison: A blog where the thought process and true sentiments of its creator can be revealed.
Valerie Gonzalez: Dedicated, creative, and well thought-out
Isiah Mabansag: Silent but violent.  I knew I had stumbled upon an unspoiled gem when I found this blog.
Josh Ng: If this blog were to develop sentience (something I won't entirely rule out), I am certain it could get a five on the AP exam.

Diamonds in the Rough:
Blogs who could be awesome if there were more flavor.  All the content is there, though, which is stellar.
Reed Conforti
Danielle Galindo
Travis Knight (Special mention for having the best lit terms I've seen.  They're simple but you can tell that real thoughts have been thunk.)
Felicitas Ruiz
Chanizzle Yamagizzle

That'll do, Pig:
None of you are pigs but that quote resonates in my mind and I like to use it anytime it's pertinent.
Cassidy Ashlock
Brittany Cunningham
Sebastian Guillen
Megan Hardisty
Alicia Hernandez
Ryunhee Kim
Abby Kuhlman
Alex Lane
Bailey Nelson
Nathan Oh
Matthew Patel:  If I had a better upkeep, I would give myself a better score.
Troy Prober
Brady Redman: This is me publicly appreciating that your user image is a stock picture of a koala.
Jason Reinwald
Erika Snell
Justin Thompson
Devon Tomooka
Tanner Tuttle
Dulce Vargas
Ashley Wilburn

You'll Get it Someday:
I was gonna call this category "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" but then I noticed that that was mean and that I already know they are as smart as me.  My only question for these bloggers is whether they apply themselves.
Kristofer Green
Carly Koertge
Karianne LaPlante
Conner Patzman



1 comment:

  1. I guess Conor McNamara doesn't exist?! Fine, I see how it is!

    ReplyDelete