Thursday, February 21, 2013

FIRST QUARTER REVIEW

The first quarter of the last semester of high school.  The only thing to say is I've had no time and I can't say I can account for it.  These weeks have been a blur.  At this point, the only class I feel I should be physically present for is calculus cuz my brain swims(drowns, rather) in there.  The first two days of working on the senior project saw some intense planning.  I imagine that's how it feels to write for a sitcom.  A good one, though.  Not Big Bang Theory or anything Tyler Perry.

I was under the belief that our Big Questions would be something presented in class and tackled cooperatively.  I guess I can just include the answers to my BQ in my extraneous blog material.  *pinches reader's cheek* *old lady voice* Would you like that?  Huh? Yes you would! Yes you would! Whozagooboy?! *end old lady voice...or continue.  I don't really care.*

Next quarter I expect to be more capable of managing my time now that I've realized I'm just walking in a groove.  And not even the fun kind.

NO MORE Shakespeare.  What more is there to see?  Right now we don't need to see any more of his work.  It would be more valuable to move onto a new period or learn how the zeitgeist of a piece would influence it.  The only way you will get me agree to reading more Shakespeare is if we build a shrine to him in the center of the class and make sacrifices of his competitor's literature.  What's that?  No competitors! We know that already and how much of a literary genius he was.  But he's gone and following him, albeit at a distance, is the time between now and the AP test.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment