Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Lied!

I'm not actually going to do a video with my home group (aka The Overachievers) for the senior project.  Instead, Ming and I are going to be working on itineraries for noobz.  Ming will be planning a trip to Taiwan that she will eventually take herself while making the plan available to other travelers.  I'll be doing the same except I'm planning for Paris because that's where I will be starting school in September. *eeeeeppp!*

Here's the General Outline:
1.Airplane ticket:

  •  requirements to travel
  •  tips to make and save extra money before and during the trip
  •  how to be frugal with the ticket purchase itself.
2. Shelter
  • Hotel v. Hostel v. couchsurfing
3. Transportation
  • buses v. taxis v. trains v.subways
4. Food
  • Fine dining v. Eating like a local
  • Street food
5. Safety
  • pickpockets
  • different laws
  • health
6. Culture/Etiquette
  • tipping and the like
7. Communication
  • Language
  • Wifi/internet access

No comments:

Post a Comment